Tomcare Resources is a Malaysian-based business-to-business company that has expertise in the manufacture and supply of felt and foam materials which are generally used in the automotive, building materials and other industrial applications.
In addition, Tomcare Resources has teamed up with Advance Vacuum Forming Sdn Bhd to design, engineer and produce OEM aerokits comprising front bumper spoilers, rear bumper spoilers, side skirt spoilers as well as rear trunk spoilers.
The company focuses on the importance of understanding customer needs, providing appropriate engineering value to customers through material science and customisation as well as production expertise to ensure the viability of manufacturing the desired products at optimal costs.
For operational excellence, production processes are standardized to be lean for maximum efficiency and productivity.
In order to maintain superior product quality, stringent quality assurance are employed in all production processes as guided by the quality management system of ISO 9001:2008 which has been certified by TUV Rheinland.
Innovative production activities are also undertaken to provide cost improvement opportunities and widen versatility of the production lines to accommodate small and large scale projects.
As we aspire to be a regional market leader, we will continue to invest in our research and development efforts to seek new technological expertise and an innovative product portfolio through long-term partnerships with global market leaders in NVH acoustic products to meet customer needs and market demands.
Felt, Foam & Sponge
- Design Concept & Development
- Styling & Final Model
- Scanning, A-Surface, B-Surface, Data & Engineering
- Collaboration with PT Superbtex, Indonesia on supply of felt materials
- PT Superbtex has been established since 1973 to produce high quality 100% single and double polyester yarn
- In 2010, PT Superbtex expanded to also manufacture high quality non-woven products utilizing top European technology and equipment.
- PT Superbtex’s location in Bandung, Indonesia makes it easy to source for felts’ raw materials